by admin | 2021
I want to apply for a Turkey visa, what are the requirements?
- International passport (must be valid for at least 6months)
- 6cm X 5cm white background passport photograph,
- Work details i.e., introduction letter, Work ID card
- CAC registration certificate if business is registered.
- 6 months bank statement
- Vaccination Card for yellow fever & typhoid disease
How much does Turkey visa application & processing fee cost?
- Application & Biometric fee (Single Entry): $150
- Application & Biometric fee (Multiply Entry): $400
- Application & Biometric fee (Single Transit): $150
- Application & Biometric fee (Multiply Transit): $400
- Processing fee per Adult: N74,400
- Processing fee per Child: N37,200
What is the difference between visa application fee and visa processing fee?
- Visa Application fee is the fee you pay to the embassy for applying for a visa
- Visa Processing fee is the fee you pay to SWEI for visa services rendered to you
What does Visa Processing fee cover?
- Filling of client’s application form
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Advisory services based on our experience
- Documentation review
- Guiding client through the application process
- Further assistance where needed
- Preparing client for interview through a pre-interview stage with SWEI
Do I have to pay all the money at once?
No, you pay 85% of the processing fee (N63,240 per Adult & N31,620 per child), when the visa is approved, you will pay the balance.
You have to pay the full application fee
What if I am not working and I do not have a business, can I still apply?
Yes you can, provided you have a sponsor
Who is a Sponsor?
A sponsor is anyone who will be responsible for providing the funds for your trip
Will I go for interview?
No, it is paper submission in Abuja ONLY.
Embassy of the Republic of Turkey
Plot 333, Diplomat Drive, Central Business District
Is it paper submission or online?
Its both paper & online
Will you review my documents before I submit?
Yes, our experts will guide you
Must I get an invitation letter before I can apply?
No, invitation does not guarantee a visa
I was just refused visa. Can I apply, if yes, when is the best time to reapply?
Yes, but after 6months.
How much should I have in my account?
Enough to cover your trip, further guidance will be given to you during the process
Is your visa guaranteed?
We do not guarantee visa. Visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular. We will
guide you for a better chance based on our vast knowledge and experience on visa application
If I am not physically in Lagos or Abuja, can I still apply with STUDY WITH EASE?
Yes you can. We will be in constant guidance and contact with you
Do STUDY WITH EASY assist with work permit visa?
No, we do not
What if I am refused a visa, will there be a refund?
No, but you can reapply without paying SWEI processing fee
Can I travel immediately my visa is out?
Yes you can
How do I trust STUDY WITH EASE INTERNATIONAL?
- We are registered with CAC
- We are IATA Accredited
- We are registered with NCAA
- We have our office in Lagos and Canada
- You can visit our website: www.studywitheaseinternational.com
Do I need to have a travel history before applying?
No, you do not need to have travel history. It is only an added advantage
After getting my visa, can SWEI assist with flight and accommodation?
Yes we can. We offer further discount for client who processed their visa with us
How long is the visa processing time with the embassy?
Between 15-20 working days after submission
What is the duration of the Visa?
90days, but it is at the discretion of the consular